The Beginner’s Guide to Squirting
Brought to you by WTSQ and Chill on 88.1 FM
Jamie Davis and Lorelai Spin – Creators and hosts of WTSQ & Chill. Listen to them talk about sex, romance, and relationships on 88.1 FM on Saturday nights at midnight.
1. From the moment she walks in the door, she should feel comfortable and happy to be there. This means that the house needs to be clean, the lights should be dim (candlelight, maybe?), and there should be music or some kind of ambient sound playing. (Bonus points if you know/find out what kind of music she likes and make a mixtape or playlist!!) Side Note: TRIM YOUR FINGERNAILS. This is something all too often neglected by men. Imagine having something long and sharp inside of your body! Not even slightly comfortable, much less pleasurable. Please, please, please keep your fingernails clean and trimmed.
2. Talk to her. Foreplay for a woman is NOT merely touching the parts of her you want to. Make her feel special and wanted. Not just sexy. Don’t just tell her how hot she is, tell her that she’s beautiful and WHY. Few things turn a woman on more than feeling important and treasured. And trust me, it gets her dripping wet.
3. Give her a massage. Find out where her erogenous zones are (kudos if you’ve already taken the time to ask her this) and give her a massage. Great places to start are the feet, shoulders, and hands.
4. Get rid of your mental blocks. She’s already there! She WANTS to want you! Put aside your insecurities, nagging doubts, and just enjoy the experience. The best way to put a damper on good sex is to hold back. Just let go and enjoy it!
5. Try to always go to the bathroom before you have sex. For a woman specifically, when we are about to orgasm, it can feel like we have to pee. Using the bathroom beforehand can cut down on this feeling and keep her from worrying about whether she’s going to pee on you in the middle of having sex, which completely kills the mood.
6. Use plenty of lube. Even if you’re confident that you can always get your woman wet, it’s always great to have on hand. The wetter, the better. There is nothing worse than having a man play with you too roughly before you’re ready to go. Lube fixes this problem immediately!
7. Find the G Spot and stay there! Using one or two fingers, reach inside and curl your fingers into a “Come Here” motion. Repeat. Repeat again. Get a steady rhythm going and keep going!
8. The Ultimate Combined Stimulation Technique – Don’t be afraid to multitask! Use your other hand or your mouth to revisit those erogenous zones you found before and don’t be afraid to change it up!
9. Have fun! Don’t force it. Not everyone squirts as strongly as others, and you may never quite have that gush that some women talk about having. It’s all about what feels good and leaves her satisfied!
10. Try it with some toys. Once you’ve got the basics down, don’t be afraid to experiment and bring toys into the bedroom. You’d be surprised how many ways you can spice up your sex life!
135total visits,2visits today